Your basket is empty.
Information We May Collect
We collect information that can identify you when you register with the Site, or place an order with us via telephone. This includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and credit card information. We may also collect information that does not personally identify you, such as your IP address and information about your location and use of the Site and the Internet. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from third parties.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us in the following ways:
- Provide you with the content, products and services you request.
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features and enhancements on or to our Site
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies.
- Personalise content and experiences on our Site, including providing you recommendations based on your preferences.
- Send you newsletters, offers and promotions for our products and services, third party products and services, or special events by e-mail, text, or other another medium.
- Provide you with advertising, including advertising based on your activity on our Site or activity on third party sites and applications.
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Optimise or improve our products, services and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analysis of users of the Site and their purchasing patterns.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent./li>
Disclosure of Your Information
- To employees and agents of the Cake Crafting parent company and other corporate affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, agents, and other third parties we use to support our business, including credit card payment processors and product suppliers.
- To sponsors, advertisers and other third parties to market their products or services to you unless you have asked not to receive such information. We require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cake Crafting’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cake Crafting about the users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cake Crafting, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose or share information that is not personal information in any other manner that we deem appropriate or necessary. Among other things, we will disclose non-personally identifiable information to third parties to help us determine how people use parts of the Site and who our users are so we can improve our Site and the Services. We will also disclose non-personally identifiable information to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the Site.
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your personal information. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and making purchases over the Internet and we cannot be held responsible for any breach of security that is not wilful or negligent. All of your personal data, including credit card information is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology.
Changing Your Registration Information
To change any of your registered details on the Site, click on 'your account' and enter your login name and password. Once logged in, change any of the details shown and click 'change details'.
Opting Out of Promotional Offers from Cake Crafting
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail marketing messages and newsletters from us. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by logging into your account and adjusting your communications settings. If you receive a promotional e-mail from us and you wish to opt out in the future, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link. If you receive a promotional text message and wish to opt out in the future, please reply to the message with “STOP.” You may also opt out by logging in to your account and changing your Marketing Preferences. You may not opt-out of receiving transactional e-mails related to your account with us.
No Children Under the Age of 13
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not sell products for purchase by children and products we sell must be purchased by adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through our Services.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To obtain this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line of your message. Please allow thirty days for a response.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires shortly after you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire or are deleted. Both types of cookies are used to make it easier for you to navigate our Website -- for example, by remembering your shopping preferences, shopping cart, and user information.
We may also use web beacons or flash cookies. A web beacon or flash cookie (also known as “action tags”, “tracer tags”, or “single-pixel gifs”) is an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of a given website. We do not share or provide personally identifiable information we may collect through such web beacons, such as names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us